Ceny incl. DPH plus náklady na dopravu
Dodací lhůta cca 5 pracovních dnů
- Číslo objednávky: 11602
Tung Oil Varnish
Order number: 79055
tung oil cooked with linseed oil
Glossy, slightly yellowish, highly weather resistant and with good drying properties. 1 litre covers about 20 square yards. A coat of Tung Oil Varnish is dust dry within 2 hours, hard in 8 hours, and can be over-painted after a day. Application is by brush or spray gun (special precautions: tung oil is considered toxic!). For outside applications four coats are recommended, for inside two coats are usually sufficient. Tung Oil Varnish is highly resistant to scratches and abrasion, and also UV stable, which is why it is used around ocean water or at high altitudes, as well as on staircases and wooden floors that receive high traffic. Colors can be added: 60 grams of pigment per litre do not compromise the paint film, and store bought oil paints can be added up to approx. 10 %. Tung Oil Varnish is used straight out of the can!
- Form liquid
- Solubility in water insoluble
- Boiling point 200°C
Handling and WarningsA coat of Tung Oil Varnish is dust dry within 2 hours, hard in 8 hours, and can be overpainted after 24 hours. Ca. 20 m² / Liter.
- EUH208: May produce an allergic reaction.
- R43: May cause sensitization by skin contact.
- R52: Harmful to aquatic organisms.
- R53: May cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
- R65: Harmful: May cause lung damage if swallowed.
- R66: Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
- S02: Keep out of reach of children.
- S23: Do not breathe gas/fumes/vapour/spray.
- S24: Avoid contact with skin.
- S62: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advice immediately and show this container or lab