Precios incl. IVA legal más gastos de envío
Listo para envío inmediato, tiempo de entrega 1-5 días hábiles in Deutschland **
Einordnung gemäß CLP-Verordnung:
- N.º artículo: 12145
for bronze effects
Ready-to-use binder for Schmincke Oil bronzes. For brilliant metallic effects on oil paintings and several other surfaces like wood, metal or gypsum. The gilding remains after drying soluble to turpentine respectively turpentine substitute. (Pre-tests are recommended prior to the application of varnish!)
Thinner: Turpentine substitute (50019)
- Shake well before use.
- Mix 3 parts Schmincke oil-bronze and 2 parts bronze medium with a painting knife shortly before application.
- The product is ready to use. The mixture can be diluted with e.g. turpentine substitute 50019.
- Dries wipe and water-resistant. Colour layer remains soluble to oil of turpentine 50024 / 50102 and turpentine substitute 50019 after getting dry.
- Please clean tools like brushes or palettes as soon as possible with e.g. oil of turpentine 50024 / 50102, turpentine substitute 50019 or brush cleaner 50051 / 50052.
- When used on absorbent surfaces, we recommend an additional pre-treatment with bronze medium thinned with turpentine substitute 50019.
- Can be varnished carefully when dried completely with Universal varnish AEROSPRAY glossy 50590 (oil paintings should dry at least 8 – 12 months before varnishing; pre-tests are required cause the painting layer remains soluble in oil of turpentine / turpentine substitute.)
- Only suitable for indoor objects (not for damp rooms!).
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
Sizes: 60 ml and 200 ml
Contains: cumarone resin, mineral spirit.
Flammable liquid and vapour. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. May cause respiratory irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing and eye/face protection. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower]. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.