Kama Pigments Good Grind Pigment Grinding Medium

Kama Pigments Good Grind Pigment Grinding Medium
6,00 € *
Contenu : 0.037 Liter (162,16 € * / 1 Liter)

Prix dont TVA plus frais de port

Prêt à expédier immédiatement,
délai de livraison 1-5 jours ouvrés in Deutschland **

Size:

Réinitialiser la sélection

Einordnung gemäß CLP-Verordnung:

Symbole:
  • 12992
Artikel-Nr.
Vorschau
Variante
Gewicht
Inhalt
Lagerbestand
Preis
Bestellmenge
12992
Kama Pigments Good Grind Pigment Grinding Medium
37 ml 0.07 kg 0.037 Liter 2
À partir de 1
6,00 €
12992.1
Kama Pigments Good Grind Pigment Grinding Medium
125 ml 0.3 kg 0.125 Liter 3
À partir de 1
14,20 €
Grinding medium designed for those who want to make their oil paint from raw pigments. It will...plus
Informations sur le produit "Kama Pigments Good Grind Pigment Grinding Medium"

Grinding medium designed for those who want to make their oil paint from raw pigments. It will help create a stable paint that will not separate or be stringy.

Created with the knowledge gained through the development of KAMA oil paints, our grinding oil makes it considerably easier to create oil paints from dry pigments.
Despite its gelatinous consistency, our grinding oil contains only 10% additives (the remaining 90% is walnut oil). These additives serve to improve the drying time and regulate the consistency of paints that are prepared using this medium, and also to ensure that they do not liquefy or separate, even when they are not used immediately.

Directions for use

Grind the dry pigments directly into the grinding oil, no other additives are required. Paint prepared in this manner will be completely compatible with any other sort of oil-based paint or medium. For optimal results, store any paint that will not be used right away in tubes.

For use by professional artists only, keep out of the reach of children.

Liens supplémentaires vers "Kama Pigments Good Grind Pigment Grinding Medium"
Lire, écr. et débatt. des analyses…plus
Évaluations de clients pour "Kama Pigments Good Grind Pigment Grinding Medium"
Écrire une évaluation
Les évaluations sont publiées après vérification.

Les champs suivis d'un * sont des champs obligatoires.

Winsor and Newton Liquin Fin Detail Winsor and Newton Liquin Fin Detail
Contenu 0.25 Liter (71,96 € * / 1 Liter)
À partir de 17,99 € *
Winsor and Newton Liquin Light Gel Winsor and Newton Liquin Light Gel
Contenu 1 Piece
À partir de 30,40 € *
Derniers articles consultés