Aluminium and wood combo frames
- Profile 2535 with 2,7 x 4 cm
- Profile 3060 with 3,2 x 6 cm
- differing profiles upon request
Our aluminium and wood combo frame is an answer to the demand of our customers for a particularly stable solution for large formats. In years of dialogue with our customers, we have developed a unique product that meets the demand for optimum stability, precise stretching and, at the same time, easy handling thanks to its particularly low weight.
The frame is made of 100% solid aluminium and a wooden strip on the back, which makes a simple covering with different painting grounds possible. Each frame has a corner reinforcement as standard and, depending on the size of the frame, is additionally reinforced with a centre piece, a single cross or a double cross. Up to a side length of 6 m we manufacture the frames flexibly in all desired formats with millimetre precision.
On request, deeper profiles are also possible by attaching additional wooden strips.
All the advantages of our aluminium- wood- combo-frames at a glance:
- optimal stability
- distortion-free under unfavourable room, transport and storage conditions
- particularly low weight: easy to transport and handle
- precise and easy retensioning with an allen key
- flexible format selection in millimetre steps up to 6 m page length
- custom profiles possible
- easy to cover thanks to the wooden strip on the back side
The aluminum plates we produce in different depths on request. By default, the plates have a depth of 4-5cm, deeper profiles can be implemented at any time. Each aluminum plate is 3mm thick and laterally reinforced with aluminum. On the back of each aluminum plate there are also wooden bars for the stretching