The Panart craft ranges of brushes are designed to appeal to the perfectionist, who desires versatility and performance, in the same stroke. A carefully chosen blend of filament types has resulted in harnessing the dual features of flexibility and stiffness in one small package. This unique methodology not only allows for an even colour release while using water and oil medium paints, but also allows you to create multiple effects and strokes. Whether you want to blend, shade or create highlights, this brush will always rise to the task. Available in sleek metallic grey handle with white rings, this brush has both beauty and brains. A must have for the budding painter.
- Hair: Grey synthetic filament
- Ferrule: Nickel Plated Brass
- Handle Colour: Matt Silver/Light Grey
- Handle Length: 155mm
- Blend of filaments for even distribution and release of colours.
- to create multiple effects and strokes.
- Brushes designed for specific painting techniques.
- multiple shapes for blending, shading and highlighting.
- FSC™ certified wood handle.
0 of 0 reviews